- First horizons - Once you get out of Mactan Airport, you know that you have arrived when you pass the magnificent Mandaue - Mactan Bridge.
- Role-play - There are many "firsts" in Cebu: the first street in the country (Colon Street), the first tri-bastion fort (Fort San Pedro). Don't merely walk at the Lapu-lapu Monument or the Magellan's Cross - feel it; breathe it. Then go ahead: share in some history and pose for a picture.
- Think epic - Hire a taxi for a day and then take in the amazing sites from temples, churches and gardens to coves, marvelous shores and great views from the surrounding hills. Olango Island has witnessed great battles and a nation's beginnings. Even bird migration is of epic proportions.
- Recess - Satisfy your stomach with Cebu’s local foods and delicacies.
- Beach bathing - Whether you ponder your troubles or throw your cares to the wind, there's always a perfect beach resort in Cebu where you can do one or the other - or even both. Try the northern tip of the island or the south-west coast for some spectacular sun worship.
- Luxurious living - If you can afford to splurge, live it up in one of the many five-star hotels scattered around the island. The Hilton Cebu Resort and Spa or the Shangri-La’s Mactan Island and Resort feature splendid facilities that leave nothing to be desired.
Some of my friends are recommending Cebu if we are going to spend a vacation. My sister had been staying there for more than a year and obviously she loves Cebu. Here are some beautiful insights about Cebu.
Nutritionally, the papaya is very important in developing countries, as it fruits year-round and is rich in vitamin C. Papaya is also an exc...
Every night before I sleep, I used to open my iPhone and read updates of my friends in my facebook, twitter and email accounts. My phone has...
Complex carbohydrates are those that release their sugars slowly so you get a steady drip of energy into the bloodstream over several hours....
Every time we had a family reunion and get together, sitting in a big and round dining table is the best and the most enjoyable thing for us...
Have you been in these places? I browsed in some magazines and over the internet to look for some interesting and beautiful places in the Ph...