Anyway, while browsing some useful apps in my iPhone, I stumbled across at my favorite app about facts in life.
Awesome facts about some foods and drinks
- Approximately 850 peanuts make an 18 oz jar of peanut butter.
- Approximately two gallons of water are used to brush your teeth.
- Bananas contain a natural chemical which can make a person happy. This same chemical is found in Prozac.
- Bananas trees are not really trees. They are considered to be giant herb plants.
- Black pepper is the most popular spice in the world.
- Blueberries have more antioxidants than any other fruit or vegetables.
- An apple, potato, and onion all taste the same if you eat them with your nose plugged. They all taste sweet.
- An egg shell can have up to 17,000 tiny pores on its surface. An egg that is fresh will sink in water, but a stale one won’t.
- After chocolate and vanilla, orange is considered the world’s most favorite flavor.
- Alcohol beverages have all 13 minerals necessary for human life.
- All the Krispy Kreme donut stores collectively could make a doughnut stack as high as the Empire State Building in only 2 minutes.
- Caffeine is the world’s most popular stimulant.
- Japanese research had concluded that moderate drinking can boost IQ levels.
- Ketchup originated in China as a pickled fish called ke-tsiap.