You're the 1 Goldilocks Event

Goldilocks event
I’ve recently opened the Nuffnang Philipines’ website and I noticed their latest post about You’re the 1 Goldilocks event on August 7, 2009, held at Fully Booked, Bonifacio High Street. The post contains the list of blog contest winners and their photos including the photos of host, “Mr. Juddha Paolo” and their guest hunky Goldilocks endorser, “Dingdong Dantes”. Unfortunately, I did not come at this special event for some important reasons. The next day, my officemate and blogger friend messaged me at Facebook saying I was one of the finalists with Php 2,500 Gift Certificates award. At first I didn’t believe them until I found out some lists of the winners posted in other blogs. After a few days, one of the officers from Goldilocks called me up asking how they can send to me the Gift Certificates. I was so happy upon hearing that and I can’t wait to use the Gift Certificates. Thank you so much Goldilocks! You’re really the 1. By the way my winning post is here.

If you want to see the complete details of the said event, please visit the Nuffnang Website.


Youre the 1 Goldilocks event

Youre the 1 Goldilocks event

Images source: Nuffnang.com.ph

No comments:

Popular Posts

ebay