- The Stuff of Legend - Once the bastion of American military might, the wrath of Mount Pinatubo returned it to Filipino hands. Now it is a special economic zone that features world-class leisure and entertainment, Clark is the center of tourism and trade in Central Luzon.
- Remnants of the Past - The American "glory days" are strongly in evidence and provide a unique setting for dining and commerce.
- Fusion Food - Sample som Kapampangan cuisine along with food served in American-style diners.
- Crocodile farm - Visit the Irawan Crocodile Farming Institute, where crocodiles are bred and studied. For some serious action, come at feeding time, around mid-afternoon.
- Puerto Princesa Subterranean River National Park - At 8.2km, this is the longest navigable underground river in the world, although only 2km are open to the public. It's a two-hour bumpy ride, but the rewards are spectacular: stalagmites and stalactites.
- Mangroves and forest - The beautiful nature park surrounding the underground river is home to rare birds, monitor lizards and wily monkeys.
- Vietnamese Village restaurant - only a few refugee families live here now, but this serves great food and snack.