This email was sent to me by my brother. I was also alarmed when I read the message and I'll share it with you: (this is not a paid ad or whatever)
This is Serious!
This incident happened recently in North Texas.
A woman went boating one Sunday taking with her some cans of coke which she put into the refrigerator of the boat. On Monday she was taken to the hospital and placed in the Intensive Care Unit. She died on Wednesday.
The autopsy concluded she died of Leptospirosis. This was traced to the can of coke she drank from, not using a glass. Tests showed that the can was infected by dried rat urine and hence the disease Leptospirosis.
Rat urine contains toxic and deathly substances... It is highly recommended to thoroughly wash the upper part of all soda cans before drinking out of them. The cans are typically stocked in warehouses and transported straight to the shops without being cleaned.
A study at NYCU showed that the tops of all soda cans are more contaminated than public toilets (i.e).. full of germs and bacteria. So wash them with water before putting them to the mouth to avoid any kind of fatal accident.
Nutritionally, the papaya is very important in developing countries, as it fruits year-round and is rich in vitamin C. Papaya is also an exc...
Every night before I sleep, I used to open my iPhone and read updates of my friends in my facebook, twitter and email accounts. My phone has...
Complex carbohydrates are those that release their sugars slowly so you get a steady drip of energy into the bloodstream over several hours....
Every time we had a family reunion and get together, sitting in a big and round dining table is the best and the most enjoyable thing for us...
Have you been in these places? I browsed in some magazines and over the internet to look for some interesting and beautiful places in the Ph...