Have you ever been?

Tagged me with this "Have You Ever Been" questions. Thank you Reya of Fragments of Thoughts...A Piece of Life! This was the first tag I received and is quite interesting. Here are my answers:

1. Have you ever been on TV?
  • No
    2. Have you ever sung in public?
  • Yes, when I was still young.
    3. Have you ever dyed your hair blond?
  • No, but I want to try it.
    4. Have you ever eaten frogs' legs?
  • Yes, in Chinese Restaurant and it tastes like chicken. Yummy!
    5. Have you ever received a present that you really hated?
  • No
    6. Have you ever walked into a lamp post?
  • No
    7. Have you ever cooked a meal by yourself for more than 15 people?
  • I cooked a meal for my small family but not for more than 15 people.
    8. Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others?
  • Yes, I was chosen as player of high jump in inter-school division level when I was Grade V. During the competition and it's time for my turn, I was really tensed and worried that's why I got the bad fall on my first try. But on the second and third time, I did my very best and were all happy I won as First Place. I still remember they were all clapping their hands and saying "Good Job, Well Done!"
    9. Have you ever done volunteer work?
  • Yes

  • I want to share this tag with ReanaClaire, Angelrhona, and SimplyHappyMe!

    2 comments:

    ChinkyGirLMeL said...

    yikes frog legs! wow, you're really adventurous. so how was it? =)

    Kris said...

    hi fhaye!! just posted the tag you sent. pls check it out. thanks again!! =)

    Popular Posts

    ebay